Video by JLG Industries, Inc.
Video by Harleman Mfg.
Introducing the PT-E550W from Brother Mobile
The new, full-featured labeling tool is Brother’s first industrial handheld product to feature Wi-Fi® connectivity to Windows®, iOS®, Mac® and Android™ devices - an enhancement designed to expand the contractor’s jobsite capabilities. With the PT-E550W, users can download and store custom label files and databases from select tablets, smartphones or PCs to print full project labels or individual labels wirelessly, on demand at the jobsite. The PT-E550W prints labels up to 24mm wide, including heat shrink tubing, and is further differentiated by a dual-blade auto-cutter for easy peel label strips. It was engineered from the ground-up to be a powerful alternative to sheet label systems and the labeling tool of choice for larger infrastructure installations
- Pelco Products, Inc. Announces New Product to Help Prevent Copper Theft....
- GPS Insight Hosting Live Webinar: How to Make the Business Case for GPS Tracking...
- The Future of FR—CARBONCOMFORT™ ...
- GPS Insight Receives 2014 M2M Evolution Product of the Year Award...
Tradeshows & Events
September 27-30, 2014 | Chicago, IL | Show Website
- WORLD ENERGY ENGINEERING CONGRESS
October 1-3, 2014 | Washington, DC | Show Website
- International Lineman’s Rodeo and Expo
October 14-18, 2014 | Overland Park, KS | Show Website
- IEC Electric Expo
October 22-25, 2014 | Baltimore, MD | Show Website