Video by JLG Industries
Video by Harleman Mfg.
Showcasing the latest in cordless knock-out punching, the ALFRA AKKU unit is a combination of a 10,000 pound pressure hydraulic piston and a cordless drill handle. Weighing in at only 8 pounds, with battery, the AKKU can perform in 7 seconds or less round, rectangle and square holes used in the electrical and panel shop industries.
This extremely manageable and light weight unit has an ergonomic designed “Softtouch” hand grip. With the capability to punch up to 5” round holes, 3-1/2” square and rectangular holes you can increase productivity and reduce the risk of injury.
The AKKU is sold in a kit form including a heavy-duty case, two rechargeable 18V batteries, charger 18V-24 V, 9.5 x 19mm draw stud, 19 x 120mm draw stud, three-piece spacer set and pre drill. The batteries can be inserted in two ways to help countersink the unit in punching.
The AKKU is sold through a network of North American electrical distributors. Contact us for more details.
- Judges at ISC West Award CopperWatcher with the 2014 Best of Show in Las Vegas, NV...
- Dur‐A‐Lift, Inc. Building New Factory and Offices in Lyon County...
- Continental Control Systems Products at Globalcon 2014....
- iToolco has just introduced PULL SLICK...
Tradeshows & Events
- Electric Utility Fleet Managers Conference
June 1–4, 2014 | Williamsburg, VA | Show Website
- LIGHTFAIR International
June 1-5, 2014 | Las Vegas, NV | Show Website
- West Coast Energy Management Congress
June 25-26, 2014 | Seattle, WA | Show Website
September 27-30, 2014 | Chicago, IL | Show Website