Video by Power & Tel Supply Co.
Video by Techline Manufacturing
Showcasing the latest in cordless knock-out punching, the ALFRA AKKU unit is a combination of a 10,000 pound pressure hydraulic piston and a cordless drill handle. Weighing in at only 8 pounds, with battery, the AKKU can perform in 7 seconds or less round, rectangle and square holes used in the electrical and panel shop industries.
This extremely manageable and light weight unit has an ergonomic designed “Softtouch” hand grip. With the capability to punch up to 5” round holes, 3-1/2” square and rectangular holes you can increase productivity and reduce the risk of injury.
The AKKU is sold in a kit form including a heavy-duty case, two rechargeable 18V batteries, charger 18V-24 V, 9.5 x 19mm draw stud, 19 x 120mm draw stud, three-piece spacer set and pre drill. The batteries can be inserted in two ways to help countersink the unit in punching.
The AKKU is sold through a network of North American electrical distributors. Contact us for more details.
- Intermatic Receives 2014 Connected World Magazine Award...
- Intermatic Announces New Vice President of Marketing, North America...
- DENT Instruments and Setra Systems Announce Joint Development Partnership...
- Tech Products, Inc’s revolutionary product Everlast™ has completed 22,000 hours of UV exposure....
Tradeshows & Events
- GLOBALCON CONFERENCE & EXPO
April 9-10, 2014 | Atlantic City, NJ | Show Website
- IEEE PES Transmission & Distribution Conference & Exposition
April 14-17, 2014 | Chicago, IL | Show Website
- Electric Utility Fleet Managers Conference
June 1–4, 2014 | Williamsburg, VA | Show Website
- West Coast Energy Management Congress
June 25-26, 2014 | Seattle, WA | Show Website